Can you watch this without laughing?

GoldenMotor.com

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
HEMA is a Dutch department store. The first store opened on November 4, 1926, in Amsterdam . Now there are 150 stores all over the Netherlands .

Take a look at HEMA's product page (catalog) - just wait a couple of seconds and watch what happens. DON'T click on any of the items in the picture; just wait..

This company has a sense of humor and a great computer programmer, who has too much time on his hands. Click on the link below:

Http://producten.hema.nl/

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Last edited:

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
This is quite like the Rube Goldberg stuff, but much better than Mouse Trap kinda stuff that was a kids toy.

I bet you have seen the one Honda made about a decade ago. The one with a bunch of car parts that all are just perfectly set up to I think I remember just let an assemble car down a ramp. Goes for 2 minutes.

Honda COG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ve4M4UsJQo

Measure Twice

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I really like that Honda commercial.
If I remember correctly it was a Superbowl commercial from a few years ago.
I forgot all about it. Thank you for sharing it!

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
This is quite like the Rube Goldberg stuff, but much better than Mouse Trap kinda stuff that was a kids toy.

I bet you have seen the one Honda made about a decade ago. The one with a bunch of car parts that all are just perfectly set up to I think I remember just let an assemble car down a ramp. Goes for 2 minutes.

Honda COG

Honda - The Cog - YouTube

Measure Twice
That was a good one...first time viewer.