Thinking of getting the SBP xchamber

GoldenMotor.com

geoldr

Jun 19, 2011
California
hey guys, so I am thinking about getting the expansion chamber from SBP. My bike is finally working correctly, no more air leaks, no more exhaust leaks, everything is good.

The only thing stopping me from getting it, is that I'm worried about the noise. I live in a suburban area, and if it's too loud people will get annoyed. I have asked around with what it sounds like now, and people are cool with it. Is the SBP one much louder? They also sell a muffler for it for 5 bucks, and it says it makes it a litter quieter so I am defiantly going to get the muffler along with it.

I hear everyone say it's a worthwhile investment and add's lots of fun to the bike.

So really though, is it a lot louder?

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
They are quiet, especially if you get the add-on muffler. I could easily hear the gears grinding and the intake moan over the sound of the exhaust. Added the SBP sound deading material and all you could really hear then was the carb.

geoldr

Jun 19, 2011
California
Oh ok great. Last night I decided to buy it, and those are the four things that I ordered. The expansion chamber, muffler for it, and the 2 sound deadening things. When I get them, I will make comparison videos, so if any other members have questions about it, hopefully it can help.

geoldr

Jun 19, 2011
California
Ok guys so I am supposed to get those stuff today. However I work all day from today until saturday, so hopefully sometime next week I will put it all together and have videos. Maybe even Sunday, depending on how well the installation goes.