20th St in Costa Mesa! Dude! Get a Muffler!!!

GoldenMotor.com

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
you cruise by my house a coupla times a day. sounds like your bike's running good, but seriously, i can hear you from 3 blocks away. you're scaring my roommate's cat!

i've got an extra end cap if you lost yours...

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Amen to that lol, if there's any one thing that bothers me (and more importantly the neighbors & "the Man") it's those that think runnin' an uncapped or "straight pipe" on a two stroke does anythin' other than irritate everyone other than the guy riding the thing...

Some folks swear "loud pipes save lives" and the controversy regarding that rages ever on... but there's one thing that's been proven beyond any doubt & that's "loud pipes get restrictive laws & bans enacted" Police set sights on loud pipes | The Morning Sentinel, Waterville, ME

Thanks guys :rolleyes:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I used to drill holes in my weed whacker motors thinking i'd get more power. I was a complete idiot.... I have lost interest in that but i still love the sound of a two stroke. When I had the four stroke HF running I did wonder about a straight pipe on it. I doubt that it would have been any louder than my weed eater with muffler.