New style big carb for 2-stroke

GoldenMotor.com

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi I have a couple of the new carbs, these have the throttle, and remote choke already attached. They are equiped with the K&N type air cleaner. Also included is the stud and motormount block kit to allow for the larger (longer and cooler looking) air cleaner assy.

Contact me 75.00 ea

Mike

RLorange

Jun 21, 2008
Australia
Hey mate I have just received one of these. Any tips on how to tune them properly?

Mine works but it hesitates around 2/3 throttle and the engine seems to be heating up really quickly

RLorange

Jun 21, 2008
Australia
I think Its ok now. I adjusted the float which seems to have eliminated the hesitation.

Also I am intrigued by the tube which joins the bottom of the float bowl to the venturi. I can see how this would work: The vacuum from the venturi draws on this circuit but what is its purpose? I am guessing that this acts to help draw fuel into the bowl at high revs like a pump.

Also there are two open orifices which look like they will draw in water and dust and stuff is it safe to join these into the air filter with tubes or will the vacuum inside disturb the whole carby?