where to buy a 4 stroke rear drive bike engine kits

GoldenMotor.com

crossout

Apr 25, 2011
greenville michigan
bicycle engine kit, bike engine, bicycle engine, bicycle motor
Try Dax, they have the new friction kits just out, and a chain drive coming soon that works with the same bracket. Great Customer service and best warranty I've seen.
i seen these and don't know which one is better chain drive or that friction drives... i only want to do rear mount engine set up with a 4 stroke so something can last...

http://livefastmotors.com/49cc-Chain-Drive-4-Cycle-OHC-Rear-Mount-Gas-Motorized-Bicycle-Kit.html
this is only $325....

or from dax a titan motor 4 stroke for 209 and the new friction kits for 165 that comes up $374 thanks again for the help man

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
He's currently having it manufactured after some extensive testing. One good thing is they will use a working model themselves for quite a bit before offering it. I'd give them a call and see how close they are to finishing it. The smaller engine(35cc) is great and light, they are never out of stock long, but also sell like hot cakes. So ask when they are expected to restock. I know you are looking for a four stroke, but also check out the 2-stroke, a lot of power for little weight and low price, he is selling the friction drive with it as a kit.

As far a friction drive vs. chain, there are ups and downs for each. I would like to say for puddling around town a friction drive would be fine. For anything else... long trips, off road, or racing, go with a chain drive.

Hope this helps, L8R!

crossout

Apr 25, 2011
greenville michigan
As far as Livefast Motors go... Dax warranty is a full year, Livefast... 30 days. You decide.
i seen that lol i want the one from dax any ways and i am waiting on the chain drives and the super titan to come in for 400 and one yr warranty that's something i want!... i been researching for the last few weeks and come up what i want something dependable since it cost more to be too cheap on stuff and i want it done right in the 1st place and thanks alot for the answers!! i am going to keep checking up on dax web site everyday for that 400 kit i want...

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
You should just call them, I do all the time for questions. Or Email. They can give you the low down and talk about mounting solutions for your bike. Glad I could help.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
i am looking for a 4 stroke rear drive bike kits and i am having a hard time finding them for at least under 300 and i wanted to order this from them 31cc 4 Stroke Rear Friction Drive Bicycle Engine Kit
and its sold out or does any one know when they should get more of those or any one know where to get the rear kits and I'll just order an engine for it.. thanks alot guys i am new to this allright
BikeMotorParts.com check it out BICYCLE ENGINE PARTS, MOTORIZED BICYCLE PARTS
They will be selling kits again soon.

Friction kits that can be converted to very innovative rear chain drive too.
belt or chain.
Just one configuration below

Last edited:

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
I have a few Rear Mount Chain Drives and Super Titans in Stock. Give me a Call. I am very confident we have the best design .. We are taking orders now for the Chain Drive version and soon the FD version.. Enjoy the ride !!

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Here are some general observations I have about that Posted Pic of the BMP version...... I do not believe anyone is using nor do I believe it is even in service. . Also... The Reason the Seat is so high is because the Engine is so far forward the seat must be raised uncomfortably high in order to clear the engine. Yikes !! . Also.. There is no guard for the exposed Belt. Any one or or anything with hair around such a device could be catastrophic.
Of course there is a cover LOL See below
The pic above was just to show the drive system

Pretty sure that the seat could be much lower.
Some of us pedal so the seat needs to be high to get the correct leg
extension ....

I have a few Rear Mount Chain Drives and Super Titans in Stock. Give me a Call. Here are some general observations I have about that Posted Pic of the BMP version...... I do not believe anyone is using nor do I believe it is even in service. . Also... The Reason the Seat is so high is because the Engine is so far forward the seat must be raised uncomfortably high in order to clear the engine. Yikes !! . Also.. There is no guard for the exposed Belt. Any one or or anything with hair around such a device could be catastrophic. Also.. The motor is on the starboard side putting the exhaust at the riders rear end "can you say excessive noise to the ears and heat to your rear end? " and the carb aft or at the rear of the engine and bike"This makes for a long service loop to the carburetor" . I will not tell anyone how to fix these problems except that none of these are problems with the DAX Universal Radius Bracket and we hold the Copyrights to all technical designs pertaining to our bracket. There are many inferior designs out there. And the Main bracket is where the rubber hits the road.. I am very confident we have the design .. Period !! And customers vote with their money and are voting for the DAX FD CD kit in a big way !! We are taking orders now for the Chain Drive version and soon the FD version.. Enjoy the ride !!
This makes for a long service loop to the carburetor?????
Most bike motors have the exhaust in the front and the carb in the rear.
What do you mean by that?

Last edited:

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
So.. Bimoped.. you have one? And.. Have you lowered the seat? And what happens when you lower it.. Does your starboard butt cheek touch the muffler and the muffler shroud? BiMoped.. Tell me about the one you own and ride. I would love to hear your personal review on this version. Since I know of no one that has one to review. Not yet anyway. How is Chain Tension handled? Looks like this one is at the end of its travel. And a Quick Release to handle the Tension? That is it? Elaborate. Your personal review will be the first !! This is great news !! We will get a first hand review !! This outta be good !!

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
So.. Bimoped.. you have one? And.. Have you lowered the seat? And what happens when you lower it.. Does your starboard butt cheek touch the muffler and the muffler shroud? BiMoped.. Tell me about the one you own and ride. I would love to hear your personal review on this version. Since I know of no one that has one to review. Not yet anyway. How is Chain Tension handled? Looks like this one is at the end of its travel. And a Quick Release to handle the Tension? That is it? Elaborate. Your personal review will be the first !! This is great news !! We will get a first hand review !! This outta be good !!
i seen that lol i want the one from dax any ways and i am waiting on the chain drives and the super titan to come in for 400 and one yr warranty that's something i want!...
No, I do not have one but I am excited to see what the new owner
will be doing with these designs.

Great to be getting another motor bicycle company that manufactures
in the USA.

My, that is a lot of questions....coming from someone who
never answered where the extra 1/2 hp you claim for the Super Titan
came from.....still waiting.....
http://motorbicycling.com/f23/super-titan-here-now-24638.html

When the new owner of BikeMotorParts.com gets rolling in June I am
sure they would be happy to answer your many questions.

Last edited:

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
BiMoped.. You post Authoritative info on a product when you have no idea what it really is or how it performs. A product that is not even for sale and may never be. You represent yourself as an authority on this particular product, yet you have never owned or ridden one.

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
BiMoped.. You post Authoritative info on a product when you have no idea what it really is or how it performs. A product that is not even for sale and may never be. You represent yourself as an authority on this particular product, yet you have never owned or ridden one. Why Misrepresent yourself and someone elses product? Why?
I ain't misrepresenting anything....just presenting some choices to crossout
Choices are good.

Last edited:

crossout

Apr 25, 2011
greenville michigan
I ain't misrepresenting anything....just presenting some choices to crossout
Choices are good.
i been researching for the last 3 weeks now and i am learning more and more about these and i want it done right in the 1st place since i modded my 00 buick regal gs supercharged always do it right 1st or it will end up costing more in the long run i just want something to be dependable 4 stoke engine and i kinda find it hard to believe a fraction drive would be better then chain drives since they can slip i am going with rear mount rear drives.. and still up the air about the engine...and last night i been trying to find out more specs and who makes titans engines i know there is honda out there.. i want the one can give me the most warranty for the best bang for the money..

and if any one knows how long does 49cc should last? at least 10,000 miles? i want to make sure i come out ahead and for all that gas money i am saving i have to put on at least 4,500 miles just break even and after that i should be coming out ahead for the gas savings....my cavalier gets 30 mpg any ways and i based the motorbike to hit 125 mpg...

Leviathon

Apr 27, 2011
New Haven
Boy !

I just joined the forum only to see how UGLY and NASTY you folks are to each other.

Seems like a"great bunch of vendors" to deal with on both sides.

What do you do for fun ?

Eat your kids ????

Seriously people, where did respect go ?

GROW UP !