Manic mech billet head WANTED DESPERATLY!

GoldenMotor.com

Joey

Sep 29, 2010
Australia, Syd
anyone got one that is willing to sell?

thats including you the maker of them!
im willing to fork out a decent price for them!

cmon... someone give theirs up..
i just want one for the look of it on my custom build :D

Joey

Sep 29, 2010
Australia, Syd
Pirate cycles have been out of stock :( ive been checking every few days for the last month or so..
also i dont want a rock solid one, as people around here already have one.. i want my own little special ashtray :)

Flyby, please see if i can get one :)
thankyou

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
How are those Rock solids working for people? Like I said I sent them a few e-mails with some questions but the mail got bounced back. I wanted to know if they were specific to the engines they use or grubee or zoom or what-not. Yeah Pirates has been out for a while, maybe there is a reason they arent re-stocking them. Could be there is no money in them becuase the work involved vs. retail $$ or Maybe they just make a better ashtray. Who knows. Good Luck with your search
Cheersdnut

Joey

Sep 29, 2010
Australia, Syd
i cant justify spending $95 + postage on something just for looks, apparently they arnt as good as the mech billet head as i knew a guy who had both.. rock solid prices seem to be rock solid high..

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
i cant justify spending $95 + postage on something just for looks, apparently they arnt as good as the mech billet head as i knew a guy who had both.. rock solid prices seem to be rock solid high..
Good to know..thats why I was trying to contact them for some performance numbers.

Cheers