I want to ride

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I almost took a bike to the library today. It was cloudy and snow was predicted but I drove my trusty Ford Ranger instead. Good think. When I came out of the library two hours later with three book and one audio book...it was a blizzard. The temp had dropped and the streets were covered. Rats! I really need some riding weather. Haven't had any in weeks.
Tom

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
i live in ohio and have been riding my electric bike to work all winter, people think i'm nuts. yesterday it was -6f, today was a little better at 12f, i pedal 99% of the time so it's really not to bad, you get warmed up fast, the wind is a killer though if it's blowing over 10mph.

kerf

Jun 28, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I live in the deep south, I don't mind cold (or so I thought) and I like to ride in the predawn hours. I have to say, winter is beginning to suck real bad, maybe it's because I'm getting old as dirt but this winter is becoming uncomfortable. I try to set my limit to 30 degrees but I still freeze.

Don't know what I would do if I were a Yankee, guess life wouldn't be worth living.