Blow By U New Dealer for SCSW BOXER

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi Everyone
I am very excited to say I am now a dealer for the SCSW Boxer. I believe that the Boxer is the best built, best equipped, most HP 9.4, American made, SWEET Full Suspension Mountain Bike. I Love them and you should too LOL can you tell I'm excited. Please check out the webpage I have dedicated to the Boxer http://blowbyu.ca/135401.html
Here is a picture of my first customer

Boxer.jpg

Cheers
Terry

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
That's great Terry
When did you get your Boxer? How do you like riding it?
Post up a few pics

Hi Everyone
I am very excited to say I am now a dealer for the SCSW Boxer. I believe that the Boxer is the best built, best equipped, most HP 9.4, American made, SWEET Full Suspension Mountain Bike. I Love them and you should too LOL can you tell I'm excited. Please check out the webpage I have dedicated to the Boxer http://blowbyu.ca/135401.html
Cheers
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi ByMoPed
I wish I had one I am still trying to pay for my MP LOL if I sell 14 of these Boxers I could buy one then. I will have one some day just not right away ;(

buzbikebklyn1

Jun 3, 2009
Brooklyn N.Y.
Congratulations!.. glad to hear it, the bikes a great product.
Might i suggest you work up a FULL spec sheet on this bike, with ordering options, it will help you sell more bikes for sure.
That sell 14 get one free is a great deal... trust me... this will help.
Good luck
BBB

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Congratulations!.. glad to here it, the bikes a great product.
Might i suggest you work up a FULL spec sheet on this bike, with ordering options, it will help you sell more bikes for sure.
That sell 14 get one free is a great deal... trust me... this will help.
Good luck
BBB
Oh MAN
I had to work my but off to get all the info I have. The only options are color if you go to my page and read through there is all the info I could get. Supplier dose not give specifics of the parts as I think every bike is unique because he tries to get the best deals on the parts. I think

buzbikebklyn1

Jun 3, 2009
Brooklyn N.Y.
Oh MAN
I had to work my but off to get all the info I have. The only options are color if you go to my page and read through there is all the info I could get. Supplier dose not give specifics of the parts as I think every bike is unique because he tries to get the best deals on the parts. I think
? Excuse me?, No insult intended Terry, but in the bicycle business that's ridiculous.
Even the lowest price point Huffy has a spec sheet.
How would one know just what one is buying?
Were just supposed to trust this guy to put decent parts in a box?
C'mon on now...
How do you expect a knowledgeable customer to order ANY bike like that?
(especially Motorbicycleing.Com users?)

Again, no offense intended but that just WRONG.

Respectfully, I'd get this guy on the horn and hash out the EXACT frame geometry specs for the bike, what the suspension, gearing, engine and finish options are.
Theirs a BIG difference in a Roxshox boxer fork and an Dorado inverted or a Marzochi inverted
Price point is prime...Brakes? hyd or mechanical ? twin piston or single? Sprockets? Kings sales or El cheapo Chinese junk?
Seats, bars, controls?
Your expecting a lot on faith.

If your gonna sell these bikes honestly, don't you THINK you MIGHT know more than just the colors available?
(I'd order mine raw, unpainted anyway and have the beast powder coated)

If I can be of any assistance in this id be only to happy to help, I've been spec-ing out high end bikes for 35 years. Its not all that difficult.
E caveat emptor- (Let the buyer beware)
The SCSW presents the top expression of our hobby as a package, lets give it the respect it deserves.
Hit me up Dude... i can help.
BBB

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Buz
I don't know why but I did not get a notification of your responce.
If you can help me find out more info that would be sweet but for now here is a picture of the first bike I sold

!cid_IMG_1096.jpg

I will give dean a call and see it I can get more details

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Terry ,can we e-mail the builder and ask the questions to him directly?I understand that comunication is sometimes lost in the thrill of the moment,and your builds and finds are as well built as any and although some people are discouraged by negitive response,not the case here.
I am sure that many of the parts are especially designed and built for this particular application. I do believe the parts premanufactured were also chosen to accomidate the power and design of this bike.
The pics are enough for design copy if it were me,although knowing all the specifics eliminates any errors in parts selection for others making high powered Morini bikes.
Anyway we await any imfo forthcomming,I believe in You.
^^^^^^^^^

- Dry weight 58 pounds
- 9.4hp Italian made Morini S6-S SPORT 50cc 9,4 Hp at 11000 rpm
And 6,4 Nm at 10000 rpm
- Engine Manual
- Automatic clutch one speed transmission
- Inverted front fork for crisp handling and turn in on sharp curves or burms
- Front Fork Manual and Instructions
- Front & Rear hydraulic six piston disc brakes
- Pedal chain jack shaft
- Tuned pipe with in frame muffler and expanded metal heat shield
- Chrome Moly Frame
- 1.5 Liter front mount fuel tank
- Custom rear 64 tooth rear sprocket
- Kore Chain tensioner

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
By the way, the list above IS NOT A SPEC SHEET!
Its vague description.Learn the difference.
BBB
LOL well at least this is staying at the top of the list in the swap and shop.
Guys Guys Please I have spoken with the manufacturer he is going to get me a detailed list of everything
Plus after it is posted there will be options for upgrades on a request basis.
Now Buz after all of this you better order the 4 BOXER's like you said

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Terry ,can we e-mail the builder and ask the questions to him directly?I understand that comunication is sometimes lost in the thrill of the moment,and your builds and finds are as well built as any and although some people are discouraged by negitive response,not the case here.
I am sure that many of the parts are especially designed and built for this particular application. I do believe the parts premanufactured were also chosen to accomidate the power and design of this bike.
The pics are enough for design copy if it were me,although knowing all the specifics eliminates any errors in parts selection for others making high powered Morini bikes.
Anyway we await any imfo forthcomming,I believe in You.
^^^^^^^^^

- Dry weight 58 pounds
- 9.4hp Italian made Morini S6-S SPORT 50cc 9,4 Hp at 11000 rpm
And 6,4 Nm at 10000 rpm
- Engine Manual
- Automatic clutch one speed transmission
- Inverted front fork for crisp handling and turn in on sharp curves or burms
- Front Fork Manual and Instructions
- Front & Rear hydraulic six piston disc brakes
- Pedal chain jack shaft
- Tuned pipe with in frame muffler and expanded metal heat shield
- Chrome Moly Frame
- 1.5 Liter front mount fuel tank
- Custom rear 64 tooth rear sprocket
- Kore Chain tensioner
Corgi1
Call me I will give you the phone number and let you speak directly to him and even if you place an order with him though me I will still get my 12% here is my phone number 604 543 9010
Cheers
Terry

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I can't afford one right now,or I'd jump in Terry,my design thoughts go another direction,simple but efficent/strong design rocks my boat, the bike your standing with is one such creation,but I am still leaning toward reverse trikes. I was just offering suggestions to quell the hostile rapor that seemed to be developing,hopefully you will get the 12 percent if buz orders the frames and doesn't just copy the specs,I believe you have a great product

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I can't afford one right now,or I'd jump in Terry,my design thoughts go another direction,simple but efficent/strong design rocks my boat, the bike your standing with is one such creation,but I am still leaning toward reverse trikes. I was just offering suggestions to quell the hostile rapor that seemed to be developing,hopefully you will get the 12 percent if buz orders the frames and doesn't just copy the specs,I believe you have a great product
Thank you corgi1

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
That is awesome Dave when you bought your Boxer did you spec it out with your choice of parts or did you take your boxer they way Dean built it???
Took it just the way Dean built it. All I asked is what color he had in stock, he said red so i said thats the one I want.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Cool just one more question Dave well two what size is your rear sprocket and what is your top speed???
Thank you Dave
Cheers
Terry
I am running a 48T sprocket on my BoXer. Top speed.... all I can say is the max speed on my speedo is 42mph but it sure feels closer to 45mph. But I am also using the 5hp Morini and not the 10hp

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Thank you Dave
Your bike is geared different from the bike Dean offerers now. He is sending them out with a 64 tooth plus he is putting the 9.4 hp Morini in the Boxer now. Yours is the 5.8 I think, thank you for the info Dave much appreciated
Cheers
Terry