fairbanks morse kicker parts needed

GoldenMotor.com

homebuiltbikes

Nov 18, 2010
tallahassee florida
I just got a kicker for my dads bike. Cost me $209.00. It was supposed to be "NOS" "never mounted" Well it was used and broken. at least I got $50 back. Now I need the little plate that holds the engagment arms. Does anybody know who might have one. Those kickers are hard to get, bet parts are harder! I'll probably make one but if I can Find one I'd buy it. Oh yea. I got my Springer forks I was lookin for. also hard to find. I'll post some new pictures soon. almost forgot theres another kicker for sale. find it here
RUPP MINIBIKE KICK STARTER TECUMSEH FAIRBANKS MORSE USA - eBay (item 270682551620 end time Dec-27-10 07:42:15 PST)
_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f05eff544
You can see the part I need in the middle picture. Hope someone has one. "help me get my kicks"
Happy Holidays to all !

homebuiltbikes

Nov 18, 2010
tallahassee florida
Well I found that part. Now I think I need the starter cup that goes with the starter. I'm pretty sure my stock HS50 cup wont work. Am I wrong? I heard these kickers are hard to get but if ya cant get the cup,how much are they really worth. If you can help straighten me out with info I'll be grateful!

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
nice kick start,I was thinking electric conversion looking at a pull start the other day and the kick start in your pic says it would work,maybe even as a combo of both