OK, I wanna trade my stuff for a motorized bicycle. (Looooong Post)

GoldenMotor.com

stingray'04rider

Jul 3, 2010
garland, texas
Gosh, school's coming right up on me now and I can't wait any longer to get one. My school is close, but just not close enough to get to, it takes at least 20-35 minutes to walk.

I want to trade my stuff for a 49cc 4 stroke engine kit and a 2005 - era stingray (necessary components include a barry from ebay's motor mount and exhaust, all well worth what I'm trading here.)

My old stingray just isn't tough enough for it, it was rusty and barely rode. Anyways, here's what you'll get:

1) A Silverburst Starcaster (stratocaster) Guitar. NOT some cheap rip-off from (insert asian country name). I got it only a few months ago for $300 and it's beautiful. It has a humbucker-single-single setup, 70's original style headstock, and a 5-way pickup selector. There is a small problem. There are light scratches on the side-edge (where no one can even see them). There are NO scratches on the front or back. It plays beautifully with progressive chords and even some fast music, like Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson (Google it. Listen to it. THAT was recorded with a Stratocaster (as well as a Gibson ES-335 as I recall). To be honest though, I would recommend getting a faster neck for it. The neck is kind of thick for a beginner, so I'd go to Guitar Center or a guitar place and get a used
professional Stratocaster neck. This is a Stratocaster "Starcaster". That means one thing and one thing only, they cheaped out on the the neck. A new Stratocaster costs $1200. This one costs $300. The difference? THE NAME! There is NOTHING different between a Starcaster and Stratocaster
other than two things: the name and neck. (It's the same manufacturer!) This neck is thick. You will have a harder time gripping the fretboard and sliding up and down the fretboard. A Stratocaster neck costs $50 to $200. But, you already saved $900 buying the Starcaster, so a few extra bucks making your guitar perfect is well worth it.

2)An Official REO Speedwagon Pick worth thousands when Kevin Cronin dies (a very valuable time investment, but I will only include it if whomever i deal with sends me some cash for it. It's seriously valuable and i will be more than fair by taking $165 for it.)(OK, another little story. Well, I went through the Dallas Craigslist for an '05 - era Stingray and found a few. Most were in used condition, but one guy had an unopened box with an unassembled Stingray in it! Absolutely perfect for this project. A mint condition bike, awesome! Anyways, I think he's still got it, he had it listed for $165, so there's the reason for the price. Seriously, at this moment, the pick is worth twice that.) The pick does not come with a COA as I got it from a guy working at the Sound and Light Stage at the concert.

3)A 20 watt amp for the guitar. Gets LOUD and has a distortion button on it.

4)A strap for the guitar.

5)A cable for the guitar.

6) A beginner's learning video lesson and an intermediate transition video lesson. Each are like an hour or so, and will make you good! (Believe it or not.) Just do what they say. (Warning: The discs are scratched, so I can't guarantee they will play on your dvd player, but they do play on my like-new PS2, which are known for their great ability to read scratched discs.)

7) 32 Ps2 games, 6 Psp games, and two cheat books for consoles and portables. One Ps2 game is unopened, several are literally, BARELY played. Some are actually opened but never played. I opened them but never played them. Of the ones which I've played, only a few are scratched, (and of them only three are heavily scratched). But they ALL play.

I spent a small fortune on all of this. Craigslist leads to scammers, spammers, and weirdo's, but you guys are really the people to go-to on Motorbicycle's. So thanks for reading and honestly, it may seem like a lot, but at least I respect you enough to actually post all the details. Respond if you're serious. BTW: I live around Rockwall TX.

Last edited: