where to buy directly

GoldenMotor.com

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
I suck at Buisness end s of anything I just like to tinker, But I am willing to do what ever we need to find some good pricing, And even if 3 or 4 guys had some engines on the bay at the same time everyone i have seen is just blasting out. Maybe a thought would be to check with DAX or one of the other guys already importing and see if maybe we added more to an order we could just help each other. Like if he's ordering 500 and we want anther 500 maybe we could get the price down for both of us.

Just another thought.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Was I ever in? I never say never, but I purposely have stayed out of the import engine business - even with a few invites and I have a few contacts in China.

Some tips though:

I think those numbers I've seen in this thread are quite low. I don't think they take into account the recent rise in the renmembi vs. the US$. Freight is a killer, an absolute killer. Distribution to others for further selling? Yikes.

Service and support? What is the main reason these forums exist? Well not the MAIN reason….but….who will deal with all the garbage? If I was to do it I would not be a sell it and forget it guy…..so……I just won't further support Chinese stuff. I walked away already.