Spooky expansion

GoldenMotor.com

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
Just fitted the Grubee (spooky tooth) expansion, my dealer said its 3 times as loud but gives 40% more power!.
Well he was halve right its so frikin loud im fast goin deaf, I fitted it and roller down my neighbour hood street at 10.00pm poped the clutch BANG BANG "oh *&%#" what have i done.
if i was 14 id be in buzz heaven but i aint.
Halve throttle its barely bearable, crack it and everyone knows im goin for a ride.

It does nothing for down low but with the CNS carb it really revs alot more up top.
I think im going to fit a class packed straight through stinger behind it it the hope of shutting it up a bit.

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
not for a spookythey do not make a silencer i dont think its that loud. I have pipes in the works they will be pk and grubee specific should have a working prototype by nxt wknd and pirate cycles will have them available by spring to be released with the pps motor kits..

skipu

Aug 6, 2008
New jersey
i love my spooky tooth pipe i think its a well rounded pipe loud yes but i like that loud crisp ping a well tuned 2 stroke makes out of the 4 bikes i just ride the quiet one at night and the power from the spooky pipe made me pretty happy

Last edited:

spideyman

Aug 29, 2010
ontario
from what ive heard the closer to the combustion chamber the more top end the farther the more torque please correct me if im wrong. I have a pocket bike x chamber im going to try out over the winter I will post the results cause this thing is way short which should mean more top end hahahaha!!!!

spideyman

Aug 29, 2010
ontario
I have a pocket bike x chamber i want to try im hoping the short range from the combustion chamber will give me more top end more to follow!

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
I have the spookytooth chamber and yes it's loud but I gained more low end power when using it. My top end went down a bit but I really did notice the low end power. It hits an area of power just as it starts to bog and pulls me up the steep hills great. It is loud though, my ears ring a bit for a while after I ride.