who`s better dax,king,zoom

GoldenMotor.com

tecker

May 31, 2008
who do you think is better dax,king or zoombicycle please tell me who you think before I make my decission to buy thank you tecker

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I bought mine from boy go fast... only thing wrong was the directions suck eggs but that's true of most of them. Much better info here.

You did know that none of them make their own kits, they all are purchased from more or less the same people.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I can only say I have bought three bicycle motor kits from thatsdax with great service, communication and product.

He's usually just a phone call away.

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
I bought a Kingsmotorbike motor NOT a Powerking.
It has surpassed my expectations.

The tank was full of a dried goo that hydrated when gas was added. a preservative?
The needle was not tapered at all.
The chain tensioner was so bad it motivated me to simply adjust for no tensioner needed.
The small sprocket was useless junk that I dremmeled at first then replaced with a .81 ten tooth sprocket from thats DAX and two BMX chains to end the constant chain adjustments.
Thats Dax seems safer to buy from.
Install your kit as fast as possible to actually use the 30 day warranty.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i have not dealt with the other 2 dealers so unfair for me to judge. i have dealt with thatsdax and have no reason to ever look anywhere else. in my opinion they do not get any better folks. as said earlier in the thread dax is just a call away and he knows his stuff

techboss

May 8, 2008
I bought from powerking and so far I have taken the bike to over 150KM. No issue, just minor initial setup that a little challenging for me. I am from Canada so powerking was the best option for in-country delivery. These products are all from China anyway, just some from various factory.

adam valentine

Sep 27, 2010
Mission Kansas
i bought mine from kings and i will never deal with them again id have to go with dax after everything Ive learned on here and that is who i will go with on my next build !!!!

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
bought 2 PK-80's and a ZB80 from ZOOM, 1 had issues, andrew @ Zoom customer service made it right, all 3still making smoke!

Mac