Two twelve

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Better brakes, bearings, rims, spokes, tires and start with a strong frame. That's a lot of weight and cubic inches. Build the bike to withstand the stress you're going to put on it.

Tom

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Besides a clutch?
Lets see..
Knowledge of how to build and install a custom motor mount plate, jackshaft system and chain drive, including rear wheel and drive sprocket.
General bicycle knowledge to build a suitable bike for this torque monster to hang from more than minutes at a time.
Reckless disregard for your own safety and survival to ride it.
Did I miss anything? :)

greaser_monkey_87

Mar 30, 2014
USA
Doesn't Norm sell custom mounts for the 212? I think that takes care of that. But you'll need a way to add gear reduction through some sort of jackshaft, as well as the strongest of every component that you can find. If you remove the governor, you will need a billet flywheel. I don't know how well the stock carb performs, but most engines do better with an upgraded carb once the governor is removed. So that will most likely involve a custom intake manifold and the mikuni carbs are very popular. CCC built up a 212 with a 22mm mikuni, so you might want to pick his brain for tips and tricks with carb tuning. You will also most likely want a better exhaust. If you don't know how to weld, learn or you will have to pay a shop.