crankbrook sprocket adapter?

GoldenMotor.com

mrfubs

Jun 13, 2013
michigan
does anyone know if anyone sells a sprocket adapter that will fit the crankbrook hub? My new engine will be going in a cranbrook and i need to be sure i can get a adapter im just having a hard time finding a adapter that i know will fit the hub. Thanks everyone

greaser_monkey_87

Mar 30, 2014
USA
The cranbrook uses a copy of the shimano cb110 hub, so go on manic mechanics website and find the adapter for the cb110 and it will fit.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
The ONLY way to be sure is to measure your hub and compare the size (diameter) with those offered by the suppliers. Assuming it will fit can cause you some problems.

Your measurement must be precise so use a good quality caliper or micrometer. A few thousands of an inch can make the difference between fitting and not fitting.

Tom

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
I have both a stock Cranbrook hub and a Shimano Cb-110. I just put a caliper on both.

The Shimano showed 38.8 millimeters. The Cranbroook showed 38.9 mm.

The Shimano has never been used and it's stored in the basement. The Cranbrook is now about 2 years old and has some road grime built up on it. This might account for that .1 mm difference.

But I'm not sure you can count on that.

mrfubs

Jun 13, 2013
michigan
thanks everyone. as soon as i figure out what hub adapter i need i will be purchasing from jake bike sence he is the only one that offers the 32t sprocket i am looking for.