wow 32 in cruiser !!!!

GoldenMotor.com

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
well i wondered for a wile if a china girl or denardis would fit in one of walmarts 32in cruiser bike and thought no never happen because of the top tube dips way down . my fiance is a welder and currently in a 12 week course to get a new cert. and i figured well i can just chop of the top tube and have her weld in a strait one. .............. and then i saw this !!!

Attachments

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
now i am ready to go buy on and a dax balanced motor kit with a 41t sprocket and see how she goes ! with 32in tires how much torque would you get with a 44 t rear ? would it be about the same as a 26 with a 36t rear. that is the gear ratio i am looking for on this. i want the 32 in cruiser to drive like a 26in cruiser with a 36t rear sprocket. what would my rear sprocket size have to be to get there ? i guessed at 44 or 41.

also whos bike is that if they are on the forum please let me know how the bike rides and how your gearing is. do you have torque what is your top speed with the in 32 tires? what rear sprocket size do you run?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Where did you find this pic?

That is one uglly bike.

A Guy out of Vegas sent me some pics of his 32"er but this one is a much better fit.
His had the sparkplug going into a hole drilled into the frame.

Last edited:

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
Where did you find this pic?

That is one uglly bike.

A Guy out of Vegas sent me some pics of his 32"er but this one is a much better fit.
His had the sparkplug going into a hole drilled into the frame.
i was doing random searches for big wheel bikes and and came acrros the mongoose beast and some other fat tire bikes then i saw that there where 32's at walmart lol so i looked and the frame was all wack lol . i began searching if you could fit a motor in one and boom that pic was half way down google images . also a video i will post soon

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
i was thinking a gastank with a flat strait top about 4-6 inch wide and a curved bottom to fit the bike top tube could be mounted on top of the top tube sort of a reverse worksman cycle tank made out of aluminum diamond plate. it would make the bike look squared off and fit in that sag in the frame.

pic in a few min...

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
well this is it what i would like for a final build !!!

the 32 in cruiser with an aluminum tank, strait bars, and springer front end, dax balanced china girl with deltoro carb and reed vavle intake with custom pipe

Attachments

dash

May 30, 2010
phoenix
So what sprocket wiil you use im doing the same bike but have no idea what size to use. The wheels are so tall