Past on Bicyclist Bike for Husband RIP

GoldenMotor.com

Hot Dog Piggy Tails

Sep 11, 2008
Kelso Wa
Dedicated Build of Neighbors (PAST ON) Wife's Commuter. He came up and asked that I Build a Motoredbike out of this bad boy I said Sure. So I spent the Night building it It was nice. Turned out great.

This Build is a 70cc Tiger LiveFastMotors Kit Build.
Went with the standard of all my builds Grade 5 Black Phospated 1/4" Motor mount upgrade Drill and tap, All hardware is gone over, Double nutting, Fenders were allready the HD Bolt Steel kind, work the throttle cable length for closed to Wide open Ventury, Drill out the Needle valve to 1/16", Double nut tehExhaust Linear thickness sprocket gromet, cut fold drill and mount the Chain guard(Fab), Checked alignment, Clamped Clutch handle for minimum Handle play / Maximum Lock, thread lock nuts and double nut, Rubberized frame (Tank), chain gaurd, pedal side chain gaurd dropped 1/16" for clearance then rubberized. Few other precautions Ran it to test it then opened and drained then dried fuel system for Him to Store as he is getting out Now and plans on taking it out with a friend whom will be riding one. Im to build the other.

Attachments