I want one!

GoldenMotor.com

thedude

Sep 10, 2011
San Francisco
I was bored at work searchin the internet tonight, and im a science guy so always thinkin of sciency stuff. As for my bike, always trying to go as fast as I can without being obviously illegal. And so I saw this...and I want one on my bike. .weld .fly Would definitely need my license first, but damn i want one, would be amazingly fun....
Jet Beetle

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
thats definately insane ! just dont spool up the jet with the windows up , i could see every one of them sucking into the car .

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
I did thats freakin nuts ! couls you see that in traffic!? ..." honey what was that blur ? I think it was a bicycle! "

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
There was one called the Buzz Bomb too. For me, they're great to look at, but I'm not at all anxious to ride anything like that. Your first mistake could be your last on a bike like that.

Acraze

May 13, 2011
Tuscaloosa
crazy hybrid. After reading the most outrageous part of that site I have to post it here and I quote"You have to give the California Department of Motor Vehicles (the DMV) credit for creativity on this one. A DMV insider has disclosed to me that the DMV has made a formal request to a federal agency to rule if my Beetle constitutes a threat to national security based on what could happen if it got into the wrong hands".