Dave's Motors

GoldenMotor.com

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
Those are small bore engines(26-27cc) making HP at way high rpms. Would probably have trouble on an MB making enough low end to get rolling unless a real low overall ratio was used, then the speed would come from twisting it tight. Work good on a Goped I imagine, or maybe a shifter bike.

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
Your right. The motor I had been looking at was 47.?cc but was somewhere else. I thought it was Dave's. Know, I wonder where it was? I guess it was another senior moment!

Terry

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
Thanks for the links. The Zenoah engines are about as good as it gets. We fly em in our R/C stuff, the old G-62 is a well proven power house, I have a G-23 in a gasser helicopter. Reliability is the issue with a heli and its never missed a beat. The 46 is unkown to our R/C crowd, but it its a Zenoah, it has to be great!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Thanks for the links. The Zenoah engines are about as good as it gets. We fly em in our R/C stuff, the old G-62 is a well proven power house, I have a G-23 in a gasser helicopter. Reliability is the issue with a heli and its never missed a beat. The 46 is unkown to our R/C crowd, but it its a Zenoah, it has to be great!
It's actually a Zenoah knock-off but everybit as good ;) And it's made in China! (go figure)

dnut