Blown Engine

GoldenMotor.com

frankiethedrill

Jan 8, 2011
Newport RI
Hey guys we are looking for a blown engine or parts for a bike/sign that we want to mount on the front of our shop. Please pass this on and re-post,,,,Much appreciated.....I will furnish a Fed-Ex number for shipping.

Thanks

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hey guys we are looking for a blown engine or parts for a bike/sign that we want to mount on the front of our shop. Please pass this on and re-post,,,,Much appreciated.....I will furnish a Fed-Ex number for shipping.

Thanks
Thats really funny...
Try looking or put an ad on your local Craigslist so you don't have to pay for shipping.

Or you could just start getting into the hobby and soon you will have your
very own blown motors LOL

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
I have blown 7 engines so far....They are only good for a few hundred miles....
John
i think you're doing something wrong whether it be beating the **** out of the engine, poor mixing, not adjusting the carb for your altitude,not mounting your motors as securely as you thought, or simply improperly measuring how far you've actually gone.

they mite not be the longest lasting motors on the planet, but the average break in period is a few hundred miles so i'm sure you can see where my skepticism comes from.

don't mean to come off as a jerk but something just doesn't seem right.

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Frankie a lot of people think there is a market for these bikes cause everyone who sees one likes the novelty but most won't invest in one good luck in your venture!

Nougat has been on this message board a long time it is his business to reply same as anyone else this is a public message board.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i don't think showing off a blown motor is a good way of selling a product. but...chevy sold alot of vega's and they had lot's blown motor's [not talking about supercharger's]

Last edited:

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
Well, if you build em, you should ride em - leave your personal one out there during business hours. Unless you weld it to a frame, you're not going to have one there for very long.

Crescent wrench and a chain breaker will get that motor off the bike in less than 5 minutes.