looking for standard m/b gas cap

GoldenMotor.com

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
looking for standard m/b gas cap mine fell off on my maiden voyage ,,, guess that makes me officially an m/b junkie lol looking to buy one that wont fall off . p.s do I still need to break an bottle of champagne on the bike or is this how its done?

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
i dunno what kinda bike you have, but if it's from walmart, i wouldn't try breaking a bottle of champagne on it. you'd end up with a broken frame, and a shaken up bottle of bubbly...
Hehehe, unless it was Walmart Champagne ;-}

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
One of my bikes is a walmart bike and the other a Kmart bike. Plenty of miles on both with no problems on these steel framed bikes.

I "lost" a gas cap and a fuel line several weeks ago on a camping trip. I suspect the gascap and fuel line disappearance was done by a pedaler in the middle of the nite by a camper who was a pedal cyclist. He didn't appreciate me passing him on a trail up to the campsites and had some choice words regarding my fitness level for riding a motorized bike. I had hiked 15 miles the day prior and I'll be damned if I have to pedal a bike :)

You should have seen his look on his face when I rode the trail by his campsite the next morning. I carry a spare gas cap along with other items (spare CDI, magneto, fuel line, filter etc) with me on every ride and camping trip. His look confirmed that he had something to do with the missing gas cap and fuel line.