Free Bumper/helmet/tank stickers

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Free for all the folks who sent SB well wishes and words of support and any member here. It is a pleasure to know and hang out with you folks. Was/is really great to see what we as a community can and do when one of our own is in a bad way. Link to thread I am talking about in case ya missed it; http://motorbicycling.com/f3/fire-18610.html

Any way, Carol found me some printable sticker paper to make tank, helmet or bumper stickers. What ever you would like, I will print em. Email me for my addy and send a stamped, self addressed envelope.

I, as yet only have blue background paper, but will look again payday. ( been blowing all liquid funds on bike, engine and trailer parts. Like I'm alone eh?)

This is a cool rendering, free site. Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator Can do some funky and cool stuff. Can down load what you make and send to my email. [email protected]

I am going to make the bumper stickers fit 9" long so as to fit in a normal sized envelope and print the helmet and tank stickers on 2x4 transparent address labels.

But feel free to use or ask for what ever you'd like. But please, no cussing (unless it's funny, snork)

r.ly.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOLOLOL! took me a minute Joe.

Keep the funny ones coming!

I had a list of one liners for just this and dang if I can find it.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
"If you can read this, please don't run me over"
Or, on the back of a helmet while racing;
"If you can read this, expletive you"

Wanted to do that for fair's helmet for the death race.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
"If ur ganna ride my ass atleast pull my hair"??

Bumper sticker

I hate tailgaters!
Gonna make that one for my self. 2funny

Woke up thinking about another matter and thought, fix the problem before the blame. k, I need coffee