my new ride!

GoldenMotor.com

oldob1

Apr 9, 2012
left coast
Got my Cruser all set up with a DAX 4 stroke kit and really like it. I live in the mountains of so Cal so I need power over speed. Duane from Dax provided me with the smallest drive gear(11 tooth) and now I climb roads that I had to pedal assist before. Speed is in the low to mid 20s and dodging squirrels and tourists, thats fast enough! drn2

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
SWEET! Gotta love yard sale finds like that. Errr... Is that a shift kit I see behind the motor? ( Im still squinting) EDIT: Nevermind: I think its a trick of the light; a gap in the fence causinig a light area behind the motor that looked like something. Nice Ride!

Last edited:

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Yup, looks like an electric scooter trunk. I had a SunL 500W electric scooter a while back with the same trunk. Great idea putting it on the bike!

oldob1

Apr 9, 2012
left coast
Hey--I went out and spent 50cents of my hard earned money--Im gonna put it to use! Thanks on the complaments---its a blast to ride. No shift kit--3/1 reduction off the motor and 6.5/1 reduction off the chain. Climbs hills(I live in the mountains) without complaining or spinning the clutch and tops out in the low 20's--fast enough for me! Iv ridden it for a week with the "2 qt tank" and I still hear the gas slosh!
xct2