ready built rims

GoldenMotor.com

bill gurreri

Mar 30, 2011
york , pa, usa
I'm looking for some affordable rims that are made for a star fire application and wondering if there are any made with the left rear drive sprocket already intact, would also like to know if there is an affordable tank i can mount behind my seat. Any help would be appreciated.
:-||

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
specialized gear for our bikes generally isn't cheap. grubee makes some heavy duty wheels with a built in sprocket and breaks.

alternatively theres worksman wheels and a sprocket adapter.

neither are cheap though, but the worksman wheels are absolutely fantastic, and sprocket adapters make installing sprockets a cake walk. the grubee wheels i have no experience with but i doubt they're as good, probably cheaper though.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Interesting questions. My first set of heavy duty wheels were from Husky. I used the black anodized aluminum wheels with the Shimano 110 coaster brake. They are good wheels and with the Shimano 110 hub engine side sprocket adapters are readily available. Keg tanks are also available. It seems some guy around here had both available. A little pricey maybe, but very high quality stuff!

cuberasnapper

Feb 22, 2011
Florida
i have the grubee wheel and i think its great im 260 lbs and i have been riding for a while on it with no problems with all other set ups your still using a standard hub but with the grubee you get 2" sealed bearing in the hub .sproket bolts on perfect and you get a extra brake i just think its worth the money because that seems like the main weak point and i priced every type and there is not much differance i think its the way to go .... my set up is on a cruiser