Mike from Michigan

GoldenMotor.com

mikecrts

Jun 15, 2009
Vandalia, Michigan
Im new to the forums but not motors or motorized bikes. Im on my second one now. The first was something I threw together two or three years ago. It lasted up until this summer when the clutch went out. Not a big deal at all. I then ordered a second kit for another bike and plan on registering it as a moped here in MI. I need a little help though, how would you guys write a legit bill of sale? If you could throw some examples out in this thread I would greatly appreciate it. Also, I may just have a relative right one and make the sale 1$. Can I do this? Im new to registering things and need to know. Relative to relative, basically as a gift right? And you can't just put 0$ it has to have an acctual amount correct?

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us.

If you search on line there are plenty of free documents such as bill of sale that you can copy and print.

mikecrts

Jun 15, 2009
Vandalia, Michigan
Alright I have my bill of sale that I will be using. Ill use the "VIN" from the bike itself and the year of it also, wich is 2007. For the model should it be the model of the bike or a combo of the bike and motor. Sorrento or maybe Sorrento Jet Stealth 49? Id like to get it all planned out so that way Ill have a family friend "sell" it to me. Then go to the SOS Monday get my permit for a car and get my bike legalized.