Hello from ROMANIA! :-)

GoldenMotor.com

DARK-RIDER-82

Mar 24, 2009
Romania
Hello everybody! I am Gabriel from Romania and I have some questions for you "motorized cyclists".rd.

I'm just cyclist right now... I abandoned my motorcycle for my personal safety and integrity (although I have a neighbour wich makes my nerves crack from his VFR exaust :) in the middle of the night...)
So this is me ; who wants a picture send me a message or email or something...
BYE BYE!dnut

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
Another country heard from. Welcome and you will find many pictures on here to see what you need to do to put your neighbor to shame!

DARK-RIDER-82

Mar 24, 2009
Romania
Engine?Not yet! I did a lot of "research" to learn more about how you can use at the best a 49cc engine , but still undecided...
My greatest "pain in the *ss" is the chain transmision and the maintenance that has to be done for this type of transmission! I would love to own a motorized bicycle that doesn't need maintenance , accept oil changes(motor & gearbox if it would have one), air filter(oil bath , is the best), tires , brakes , and that's about it , that I would "digest" for a motorized bicycle...
I don't ever whant to clean up chains if I would ride a motorized bicycle...
every little part that should be moving and need lubrication SHOULD be protected form the environment and oil bath lubricated! Everything else is "almost" useless...
And I like the STATON , Rohloff hub , or any other "new ideea" for a motorized bicycle! BUT no chains or moving/lubricated part exposed... that's what I have in mind!
A honda CUB 90 would be a good ideea , but it's not a bicycle.rd.
P.S. : I forgot to tell you: On a "normal" bicycle I do about 800-1000 km on month (if the weather is fine)... So from a motorized bicycle I really whant RELIABILITY!!! that's why I insisted on enclosed chains for a transmission... just start it in the morning and get off in the evening... repeat this for a month , and you will get sick of chains...
I did...

Attachments

Last edited:

DARK-RIDER-82

Mar 24, 2009
Romania
Another country heard from. Welcome and you will find many pictures on here to see what you need to do to put your neighbor to shame!
yup... a beautifull country... too bad is ruled by thieves ... excuse me , "politicians"...

but I'm allready "off-topic"...

love the motorized bicycles :)