For Sale: Custom motorized bike

GoldenMotor.com

Mike Stroz

Sep 2, 2015
Shrewsbury, MA
Just got this back from the welding shop, and have moved on to other projects since then. It's an early 50's Columbia frame that's been stretched about 8 inches, has a motor plate for a Briggs 5 horse, although no engine is included. Brand new semi slick balloon type tires, has a rim welded to the back wheel as a pulley so it can use a belt drive centrifugal clutch. Not the prettiest thing in the world, but the frame is very stiff, no flex at all where it's been welded. Needs someone with more skill and interest than me, but will make an awesome board tracker. It has some surface rust only. I'll be posting pictures hopefully soon. Located in central MA- email [email protected] or text 508-981-8773 (no calls please, my microphone bit the dust). Make me an offer.

Mike Stroz

Sep 2, 2015
Shrewsbury, MA
^Fine, then tell me what it's worth. It's had a lot of work done and I'm definitely gonna lose money on it. It does need work, yes, but it's a great start.

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
You're not out of line on the price. The market is just so tiny for people that are capable of this type of build. You just need to find someone capable that will appreciate the head start. I'll show it to a few of my customers and quote them on it completed, one I know is in the market I just have to see what he thinks.

lucajo16

Dec 12, 2013
cincinnati, ohio
actually give me a few days and I may give you an offer. I love the look and its already ready for a 4 stroke engine! I think its beautiful!! does it come with everything shown!?!?

lucajo16

Dec 12, 2013
cincinnati, ohio
For me to pull out 150 out of my a$$ is a challenge. For me to pull 175 is harder. I'm full-time at my job but I only make about 300. I know that shipping is gonna be about 50 to 100. I'm pretty much taking a whole paycheck for this as it is.