Hello from Midnight Riders, SoCal

GoldenMotor.com

Midnight Riders

Oct 26, 2012
Southern California
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves - my name is Unyime and my friend Jonathan had the pleasure of discovering motorized bicycles after meeting some new friends at Phantom Bikes in San Diego a while back, who were kind enough to let us ride around Los Angeles at midnight for a project series we've begun on our blog. The exploration series is titled "Midnight Riders".

Ever since riding both these vintage inspired cycles we have taken a huge liking to the concept. An engine on a standard pedal bicycle who would have thought? Having been around engines and cars, I have a huge passion for the workings of automobiles as well as restoration.

Though there is something to these types of cycles that is very intriguing. We hope to share some great stories, learn from others as well as meet some new people here with the same interest. Thanks for having us!

Midnight Riders

Oct 26, 2012
Southern California
Thank you gentleman. We're looking forward to sharing more of our riding stories. We've been browsing through some of these cycles in the race section. Some of those builds are nuts! Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Welcome Guys,
Since you guys are only a skip away from the tracks, you guys should check out and/or race. It's a blast riding on a track.

Midnight Riders

Oct 26, 2012
Southern California
Most definitely. We're looking into a lowered frame race frame, to use for our very first build, but we'll see if we can get out there and bring the Phantoms out. They do great work. Either way we'll make it out to the races!

Midnight Riders

Oct 26, 2012
Southern California
Will do boss. Thanks for your support.

Also giving a slight heads up to local and fellow riders, we will be planning a project for Midnight Riders Chapter II and would love to have some other riders take part. As time draws nearer we will post in the meeting section. Looking forward to that!