Hello from NY

GoldenMotor.com

Stroberto

May 17, 2012
long island
Hi everyone! I have been lurking for a couple of months now using the great info here to decided what I wanted to do. However just a coup,e of days ago I came across a great deal on a complete bike.

It's a little bit of a mess and needs work. The back wheel is bent and spokes are broken, it's seeping some gas from the bottom end, the gas valve handle is broke and its been really badly painted. Overall though for $160 I think it was worth it.

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
not a bad deal on what can become a nice bike and welcome to a fellow long islander i hope you stick around and at if there becomes enough of us i want to start a race series in the spring.

Stroberto

May 17, 2012
long island
Yea I would totally be up for that. It will give me a goal to work toward. Honestly though I will probably read more than post, since I don't know much I can't offer much help, lol.

Joseph Lowe

Sep 22, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Hey, I'm new here as well. It's interesting that I bought a complete bike and have the very same issues you have. I have tinkered enough to replace the wheel and new sprocket 44t kit. I will keep an eye on your post. I will be beginning a winter project sometime this year in my basement. I will start a built post as well.