Tnx for posting!!!

I'd really like to have a Ural.
rc

anybody know of a Mustang website?

Last edited:

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Arrived at 5:30 this morning. It was a cold but worth it. Not a lot of action at first. It got going real good around sun up. Lots of under construction vehicles.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Thanks for posting the excellent pics, MSR!

They are awesome!
There certainly are a lot of advantages to life in a big city...

I have found some interesting pics while surfing, but I'll only post this one so I don't dilute the donut shop.
rc

Attachments

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Thanks for posting the excellent pics, MSR!

They are awesome!
There certainly are a lot of advantages to life in a big city...

I have found some interesting pics while surfing, but I'll only post this one so I don't dilute the donut shop.
rc
Rusty, what is this grey bike with the grey & chrome tank? I like it lots. What's the make & model please? Year too, if you know. Thanks.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
It's a Motobecane, AW.

Here's the link

http://www.bibliotobec.org/gallery/index.php?/category/245

Sry, it's in French... the entire site!
I dunno how to use the google translator.

Best
rc
Oh! A Motobecane! Gee, I never paid them enough attention before but, you know, those are some pretty bikes. I see their bicycles all the time around here, but I'm starting to like their motorcycles too.
Yeah, site's in French. I don't care for bothering with Google translator. I picked up a smattering of classical Latin, so I'm getting by with it. Knowing a bit about bikes helps, so I'm making pretty good sense of it. Thanks for the link.

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
What's that old thumper on the back of the van?
Yeah Cavi, that's a mustang. They competed with Cushman and Whizzer but were more of a real motorcycle. They offered several models and went real fast and were more expensive. The owner has quite a few and always brings one for sale to the car show. He also has one with a Yamaha V twin.