Pz19 carb.

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I remember you posting a link to this carb earlier now, yeah that is a good looking carb, looks like it would be attached to intake via rubber fuel line, is that correct?

Yeah I ever book marked that site on my computer at home, I may order the 19mm version soon so ill have it for comparison when I start tuning on the pz19, if the pz19 dont work out on the ht ill just build an intake and see if I can get it dialed in good on one of my HF 79cc 4 smokers.
reddd

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I do plan to give it a try in the future, may be a while but I'm pretty sure it can be easily made to work on the 4 smoker.

Go to the link below and scroll down till you see the 19mm carb with breather and the manifold needed for it. this carb shown is the PZ19 just like the one I bought for $20.

You don't have to wait to see if it will work out, you can get one and an intake and get-ur done right now if you want.

http://www.affordablegokarts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=MTRBK79

hope this helps

Map
reddd

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
that pz carb looks just like the kien carb on my old 200cc honda big red 3 wheeler mines a 27mm though my sone has the atc 70 and the 17mm version of the kein carb same thing