BCA Skywalker

GoldenMotor.com

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
I haven't tried that number but I tried another one I found for BCA and it connected me to BikeUSA. They have one on the wall,not for sale of course. Ill try that one now.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Umm.....that one goes to BikeUSA as well. I hate to say it,but I think there could be a scandal of some kind here.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
I called back because I didn't get the answers I wanted. Apparently BCA and all of its components can be reproduced at anytime due to their complete and total shutdown. Bikeusa is where BCA was but have no connection to BCA whatsoever. Exact words.

So if someone who welds motorized bike frames wants to give this a shot,I have a few ideas for this build.

It will need the same size wheels or maybe 16" rear and 20" front. 12" on both would be better I believe. Head tube angled for chopper forks. Rear spacing of 5". 18" deck space.

And there's more! But I can save that for production.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
I just want to motorlze one Bairdco. I'd like to use a Toucan 20S. Change out the rear disc rotor to a Velo bolt on cog and I'm ready to go.

I'm trying this on a Vari Flex scooter. Let's hope it works.

And I'm done searching for one. If you say the names Ross,Schwinn,Bicycle Corp. Of America too loud you start pissing people off. Put them all in the same sentence well...