I'm back!

GoldenMotor.com

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
About march of this year i built my first motorized bike and loved it! i rode it everywhere, until i got my car. i gave my buddy the bike because he wanted it and had no car.
My car was a 2005 Suzuki Reno and i drove the **** outta that too. About 3 weeks ago i totalled it though. very bad accident. luckily no one but me was hurt.
Anyways to make a short story long, i and building another motorized bike because i love them and i am paranoid about cars now.

Im thinkin:
2009 Giant Boulder Large Frame
Spookytooth 66cc motor
Spooky's racing carb
36 tooth sprocket until i can afford the jackshaft kit
SBP's expansion chamber exhaust
and a different than stock gas tank.

I cant think of anything else! I've just got back into the world of motorized bicycle riding and see there is already new stuff!?!?!?

Can you guys think of anything else?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
A helmet wouldn't be a bad idea :)
Welcome back Ray. Hope your injuries weren't serious. Get to work on that new bike and send us some pictures.
Tom

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
A helmet wouldn't be a bad idea :)
Welcome back Ray. Hope your injuries weren't serious. Get to work on that new bike and send us some pictures.
Tom
still got my old bucket in the garage somewhere!

just a couple of broken bones and bruised ribs. i walked away :) im happy with that.

im so torn because i love the beach cruiser look on the MB's but im going to be riding the bike to school and back and you know how disrespectful highschool kids can be, so a mountain bike would get messed with less.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
yes get a helmet top of list, here is a story that is true. back when i was riding mountain bikes i was at the bike shop and the guy said when are you going to get a helmet? i said "them things are stupid looking" the guy was a freind and said "paul you are bald and over weight do you really think the helmet is going to destroy them good looks" all i could do is laugh and i bought a helmet. that afternoon we went in the state park racing around and i lost it. flew over the handle bars head first into a good size rock. i got a little scrathed up but nothing serous. i got up and kept riding. when i got home i looked at the new helmet and it had one heck of a dent in in just above my temple. i honestly believe that helmet on this bald fat guy might have saved his life or at least kept him out of a wheel chair the rest of his life. these motorized bicycles are fun as heck. why chance ruining all the fun not wearing a helmet. ok done preaching and look forward to seeing your new ridednut