hey this goat herder new member

GoldenMotor.com

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Hey there Goat Herder, Welcome to the Motorized Bicycle forum. Lots of enthusiasts here. Can't wait to see some of your pics and hear some of your ideas. We got a friendly place here and lots of good info and help available.......................

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the gang. enjoy the site and looking forward to all you have to share with us about this wonderful hobbie of motorized bicycles. glad to have you with us
:ride2:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I' ve been so drawn into this sight for thinkin and caring on I forgot about posting my pictures they are coming. this such a cool forum I about lost my my mind checking out theses awsome conversations. Work and play is always a challenge. This site is a very rare and mind blowing place to share wisdom. Your folkes are the greatest! picts are coming sorry I really meant to I !!!!!!!! will soon two weeks tops!!!!! Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
sorry no picts yet but they are coming with stories soon. I've been doing some long overdue cleaning around house, I'm sure I will fing my digital camera soon, any day now. I could proby use some pointers on how to post my picts. Why can't I just up load them from my computer? Thanks

ralex999

Aug 12, 2008
Hey Goat herder... welcome. I don't think I have learned anything in my life from being right. It was only when I was dead wrong and someone corrected me that I learned anything. These guys on the forum usually spill out there mistakes in order to help us newcomers "get it right". I am appreciative of that and always welcome their advice. You found the right place. keep hanging in there and good luck hanging a lawn mower engine (or weed-eater) on that bike of yours. Happy motoring....and don't forget to duck...:ride: