Hello! Any riders near Urbana, Ohio

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Questions? Then you've come to the right place. We have answers, and lots of experienced builders who are ready and willing to help you with any aspect of motorized bicycles.
If you don't fine what you're looking for using our search feature then feel free to ask. There's always someone here to assist. You might also check our 'Members Map' to see if there are other members near you. https://zeemaps.com/map?group=178631

Good luck.

Tom

Last edited:

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Yep! You'll find a lot of helpful people here and good info here.

Let me test my memory a bit. Urbana, Ohio. Is it, maybe, ten or twenty miles north of I-70 and ten or twenty miles west of I-75. And if I'm remembering the right place there was a John Deere dealer on one of the E-W state routes who was a pretty good customer to me. But that was some time ago now.

And I don't venture out that way anymore, so I can't offer to ride with you. But I'm thinking that you've got some good riding territory on your hands.

Have fun and good luck.

Woodstockslim

Apr 12, 2015
Ohio
Thanks for the info. I will use the members map to see if anyone is near. I will post some pictures of my build soon. I just recently snapped the I-motion three hub. Sheared the axle right in half so I am currently not riding.

Woodstockslim

Apr 12, 2015
Ohio
Yep! You'll find a lot of helpful people here and good info here.

Let me test my memory a bit. Urbana, Ohio. Is it, maybe, ten or twenty miles north of I-70 and ten or twenty miles west of I-75. And if I'm remembering the right place there was a John Deere dealer on one of the E-W state routes who was a pretty good customer to me. But that was some time ago now.

And I don't venture out that way anymore, so I can't offer to ride with you. But I'm thinking that you've got some good riding territory on your hands.

Have fun and good luck.
Yep, that sounds like urbana. There is a dealership there by walmart in urbana. Its fun to ride on the county roads but dangerous right after winter with all the pot-holes.