Started putting my newest build bike together today, (link)

GoldenMotor.com

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Looking good so far... the yellow frame and the red tires go really well together... You may even want to see how the engine looks in red, but if not, a black engine would be right at home on that build as well.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Thanks Dave,

Yeah I'm thinking a Black engine will be what she gets, I'm thinking about doing a reversed jug on the engine I build for this bike like what bairdco has done to several of his, I have an expansion pipe that I think will work real good on these engines but there just isn't a way to use it like I want to with exhaust exit up from, but with it exiting at an angle toward the back on the right side of the bike I think I can get it on the bike just right, I don't want a long lead off pipe because I want the pipe to do its best in the higher RPM cruise speed range.

I plan on having a lay back seat post on the bike also, it is fairly comfy as it is but a bit more leg room will make it even better, I think this is gonna get a rea mounted fuel tank also, I had thought about building an in frame tank for this bike but the space in the frame up front is a bit smaller than I would like, I could still do it and make the take about 6" wide and possible end up with a good half gallon or maybe a tag more, but I think a large dia. PVC fuel tank that has multiple coat of spray in truck bed liner on it is gonna be what I end up with on this bike, I have plans to make a nice steel tank for rear mount at some point but just dont have time to do it right now.

Map