veGas viRGin

GoldenMotor.com

GTR AUTO PILOT

Sep 26, 2009
claRk county
GReetinGs eveRyone! i am new to this foRum and wanted to intRoduce myself. fiRst off, you'll notice that i only capitalize the letteRs "R" and "G" because those aRe my initials. anyway, i have a huffy 357 (chRome), bka the jesse james oR west coast choppeRs bicycle. i bouGht it bRand new fRom walmaRt in 1999. i assembled it and have only Ridden it twice. i also bouGht the west coast choppeRs officially licensed iRon cRoss miRRoR (black), iRon cRoss pedals (black), and license plate (chRome), made by bell. i chose this model because my fRiends weRe all buyinG the schwinn stinGRay and i wanted to be diffeRent. i plan to use this as my daily commuteR foR the 10 mile Round tRip to and fRom woRk. i am waitinG foR the GRubee skyhawk 48cc kit (black) to Get back in stock, befoRe i staRt my build. Gasbike told me mid-june oR july. i am planninG to use an enGine mount fRom manic mechanic, a bullet headliGht w/ visoR (chRome), makinG the tank on the bike functional, and mountinG 2 speedometeRs (kmh and mph) just to have symmetRy on the handlebaRs. who knows? i miGht Ride thRouGh canada oR euRope one day. Rotflmfao (2nd f = filipino). i can't wait to hit the asphalt and join the Rest of you Road waRRioRs. Go GReen!

Last edited:

Catfisher

Apr 10, 2010
Heart of Illinois
Welcome to the forum, this place is full of great people. Congrats on your individuality, but that unusual style is hard on my old eyes and conventional brain, lol.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Welcome to the site, GTR!
I fully understand your enthusiasm with capitalising your G's and R's.
Please understand that doing so really bugs with my eyes and greatly distracts from what you are trying to say.
Please for all that is good in this world, keep it to a minimum!
Respectfully,
GearNut.