Looking for EH035 shell...

GoldenMotor.com

LuchaLibre

Dec 1, 2009
Bakersfield
Hello. I'm putting back together a Mosquito Stinger scooter that I acquired, in pretty poor shape, about 3 years ago. In the months since I acquired a used scooter that had a EH035 engine on it (score.. 50 bucks). I converted the Mosquito's engine from the 2-stroke to the 4 stroke, but to make the converstion more along the lines I'd like to see, I was interested in obtaining an OEM engine "cover" (the yellow/orange Robin-Subaru engine cover). The part numbers are 90, 91, 95, 96 97, respectively. Basically two screws and two covers one cover for the main engine and the spark plug cover.

The reason I ask is that I see many of the engines exposed on bike frams, hence there might be a couple of these OEM covers available....

Thanks... LL

silvaire

Jan 25, 2009
North of the Golden Gate
LL,

I've got the covers you need, in good used condition. I'll send you a PM as soon as I can get you my best price for them.

(BTW, I am the person selling new EH035 engines on "that other MB site".)

LuchaLibre

Dec 1, 2009
Bakersfield
Thanks for your replies... but who's "Staton" (assuming they're a parts company of types... but Googling it is not yielding results yet... but I did only a basic search and I'll try again).

Hey Silvaire... PM me with the prices. Thanks.. rob