Little Red For DMB

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I am starting this post for a good member and a great friend. Gave this frame to DMB and it has been sitting at my house for a bit. It was setup for a CVT and now converted to a jackshaft system since it will be raced. The motor is a HF 212 with a bunch of work from our friend Isky. The motor plate had to be modified to fit in the new configuration. Parts were on order and the wheels took for ever to get built.

Today was a big day since we had a lot of the items needed to start assembly. The forks took some machining to fit ( thanks Andy for the tips and support)

The wheels aree a one off build with 10 gauge spokes, polished aluminum double wall 24 inch, motorcycle front hub with disk and a massive caliper. The back hub is a moped type.

We got the motor mounted and the modified jackshaft was installed and lined up with the back wheel. We have a few more things and this bike should be done before the next race. I know one thing for sure this bike will be fast.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
That's lookin' more than bada$$.......Dennis is gonna be kickin' our butts all around the track! I really like the crankcase vent......good thinking.

dnut

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i think my son cost less norm. but i have so much fun at the races maybe i''ll pass someone now. i could not come close to building this one with out jeff. and my friends helping. the lobo on the tank is a tribute to the O.W. [original wolf] as this was his first built frame. stay tuned.. AHWOOO!! dennis

Last edited:

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Dang Dennis, are you going to be doing power wheelies down the straight at Grange, or what? A fully hopped up 212 on that bike is going to be very powerful! I look forward to seeing you in action.

Gilbert

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
although watching a bike with a fat guy collapse is fun to see, it's not so fun for the rider. so although the wheels cost a lot, a trip to the ER is more$$$$. same thing with the front brake. i gave up lightness for safety [try telling that to your doctor] jeff and i are working on bettering the poor performance of the moped brake stay tuned AAHHOOOO!! dennis

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
dolphins? how smart are we? dolphins don't have to go to work and pay tax's. thicker and stiffer than hookworm's. if they dont work out i got 2-24'' hw's i think the last 2 on e-bay just in case.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
We got to work on the bike today... It's a pleasure to have a good friend like Dmb. A guy that's no BS.

Made the front motor mount plate, billet tank mounts, the cranks and a steering dampner setup. The bike is moving along good and should be a real racer. Look out for DMB....

Attachments