parts late again

GoldenMotor.com

tinnes2

Apr 25, 2014
Wood Dale IL.
Well I guess I'm sitting home on a Saturday Ordered parts Tuesday morning before 7 o'clock Central Time Websites advertised Same day shipping Requested tracking was not sent out till Thursday. Late afternoon Won't get my parts till Monday night. just a warning don't trust any website sorry just had to vent

tinnes2

Apr 25, 2014
Wood Dale IL.
You know that really doesn't matter. Got The parts for cheaper. I really just wanted to ride
brnot
:-|| I Ride for fun. I ride for freedom. .xct2

tinnes2

Apr 25, 2014
Wood Dale IL.
No reason to bad mouth somebody else I understand I own a business --It happens
the guy on the phone said they dropped the ball straight out I will buy from them again for the price

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
No reason to bad mouth somebody else I understand I own a business --It happens
the guy on the phone said they dropped the ball straight out I will buy from them again for the price
Those things just happen sometime, its called being human and the fact that there isn't a single one of us perfect makes it possible for any of us to mess up " drop the ball " at any time.

if you ever decide to share who this respectable vendor is, I'm sure some of the rest of us may want to support them and not bash...

Thanks for the good attitude on the matter.

Map
dnut

gooldhotrods

Apr 16, 2014
racine, wisconsin
i ordered some gaskets from juice moto parts they never shipped them! had to file paypal claim for refund, then ordered the same gaskets from king motor bikes, they charge $14.26 for shipping 4 small gaskets been 4 weeks now still not arrived, sent many emails with no replies!

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I ordered some gqskets from juicemotoparts.com about 4 days ago and got them today, always get my orders quick from juice.... dang sounds like something out of the ordinary must have happened...

Did you contact them before filing paypal claim against them so they would have a chance to take care of it before they got hit by paypal?

Map
.wee.

gooldhotrods

Apr 16, 2014
racine, wisconsin
juicemotoparts never answered many emails, kept emailing and waiting. finally after having to file a paypal claim they emailed me back witrhin 10 minutes saying they sent them out weeks ago and I should of received them by now. ended up getting the gaskets from ebay. received them in three days! I will not do any more ordering from either juicemotoparts or kingsmotorbikes.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
juicemotoparts never answered many emails, kept emailing and waiting. finally after having to file a paypal claim they emailed me back witrhin 10 minutes saying they sent them out weeks ago and I should of received them by now. ended up getting the gaskets from ebay. received them in three days! I will not do any more ordering from either juicemotoparts or kingsmotorbikes.
If they got lost in the mail there is nothing they can do about that, I've had that happen a couple of times myself, been a few years ago but it can happen.

Juice sends their gaskets in a standard type envelope, I think they do it so its cheap since they send everything "free shipping" I understand them wanting to ship cheaply and offer the saving to the customer but those standard envelopes are kind weak and can get tore up pretty easy.

Map
.wee.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Some of the best parts I order take the longest to get here... I know it can be frustrating when ya wanna ride and a simple gasket is all that's holding ya back...

I know Juice has had some problems in the past where they couldn't ship things out on time but they've got better and I get stuff fast from them now, either way I'll continue to buy from them since they sell only high quality parts that nobody else offers.

I also see no reason to badmouth someone or smear their names all over the forums when it took an extra week to get my parts regardless of who they are. Things happen from time to time either they run out of stock or their shipments are late and people place orders before they can update their sites telling everyone they're out of stock etc... or sometimes they make a really good part and Everyone wants it, running them out of a certain item until they can build more and catch up again. That happens a lot when someone is working out of their garage by themself and people find out they have a really good product.

Hopefully I can sell a few goodies once I get some better tooling because if I tried it now there's no way I could keep up...