Turkey perky jerky

GoldenMotor.com

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Hi...i just want to say that im tired of all the pissing matches here between members...this is us against the world...why pick fights? Why complain when someone offers a thought, opinion, or fact? Why, if you have an issue with someone, or something, why bother taking the time to post a reply...there's an a$$load of new guys that could seriously benefit from our mistakes, upgrades and experiences with what works...

I just want to say GROW UP.

This isnt directed specifically at any individual, but at the collective negativity posted within the valuable threads...

To the new members, seek and you will find...

To the old skool members...thanks

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
I think it's actually ladies' shoes, stupid.
Anyway, I don't care for ladies' shoes; they give me blisters, and also slip off the pedals when starting the engine.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Wickedest, Great thread and thank you so much for posting. The mood of the forum really does do a roller-coaster thing. As hard as we try, it always ends up that the membership and good folks like you right things. I mean it, thank you.

I think it's actually ladies' shoes, stupid.
Anyway, I don't care for ladies' shoes; they give me blisters, and also slip off the pedals when starting the engine.
But they do make you look quite stunning Kioshk!

Ca'mon yall, sing along http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGLmiWfoJx8

wut?

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Its really a matter of let go of pettiness and be human...help people...be supportive of others and always offer advice to the best of our abilities...we all want this"lifestyle"to continue...am I right? My favorite thread so far...take a tip, leave a tip...

This forum may be popular, but it didn't get there by arguing what color paint is the best...it made it this far by people giving a crap and not wanting everyone else to have a pile of hts laying around...

Pay it forward...
Simple as that

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Some times things are said people don't want to hear. Such as in legal issues and other issues as well. Still one can be polite and respectful even when delivering bad news.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Wickedest, a few days ago, I posted this; http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=47569

Is along the same lines me thinks but you really did nail it with what the forum is all about. A fun and safe place to hang out with other folks into our crazy hobby.

I really don't understand why folks get so upset when challenged or questioned. When I get told I am wrong, I ask "why?" Because armed with a second opinion, I now have 2 to choose from. (lol, and given a 50/50 shot, I still very often get it wrong)

Or as my Buddy likes to say; "We are all works in progress. You just ain't progressing as fast as I'd like!"

LOL, he is blind and has to be one of the funniest people I have ever known. One day I walked into his kitchen as he was screaming at his microwave. "I HAVEN'T GOT ALL MINUTE!!!"

About wet my self laughing

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
The definition of the word Tact, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the ability to tell someone who doesn't agree with you, to go to H*** in such a manner that they can't wait to get home and pack to make the trip.

Steve.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Steve.

Or the Irish diplomacy version, to say it in such a way, that they look forward to the trip.

Last edited:

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
One of the funniest bumper stickers I've ever seen is...

"I'd tell you to go to H***, but I work there and don't want to see you everyday."

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I am laughing to hard to type well.

all bad, bad jokes come to mind, so I will just shut up......

You guys rock!

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Met an a$$h**e, both drunken and tall.
(They're the most annoying kind of all.)
But I took him aside,
Said I'd pay for the ride,
'Cause Gehenna is lovely in the fall.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
An apple sat on the railroad track
feeling blue and cross....
around the bend came #10....
toot, toot, applesauce.

Moral of this diddy is that you can be so wrapped up in your small issues that you forget to see the big picture.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
xseler,

I'm was laughing hard about the bumper sticker when I was cutting out some patterns for the brake caliper mount and I almost ran my fingers through the blade of the band saw..... twice.

Steve.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
xseler,

I'm was laughing hard about the bumper sticker when I was cutting out some patterns for the brake caliper mount and I almost ran my fingers through the blade of the band saw..... twice.

Steve.

Don't do that.......I know from experience. I was making a doll bed for my sister and did that. Saw makes a weird noise when it hits the bone. Only did it about half way ---- still have the scar after 40 yrs.

Mark