Wanted: Cream Quick Bricks

GoldenMotor.com

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
So far my local Felt Dealer has not had any luck getting me a set of Felt Cream Quick Bricks. Something about they are changing their product line up and are unavailable from the factory. Also, if anyone knows of a better option feel free to advise. Thanks!

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Seems to me he's looking for information, perhaps even clarification;

So far my local Felt Dealer has not had any luck getting me a set of Felt Cream Quick Bricks. Something about they are changing their product line up and are unavailable from the factory.
Maybe even some advice regarding alternatives;

Also, if anyone knows of a better option feel free to advise. Thanks!

This forum exists for the express purpose of sharing information & helping others. While there's no rule saying you have to, there are rules concerning conduct. You might even wish to review rule three: Please read these simple rules

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Okay Barely, if you insist. I'll play nice. But I don't condone just giving answers to those who claim to have done the research, but obviously have not.
In fact, that actually annoys me to the point I'd like to start slapping folks for BSin. Forgive me for having a little fun so I don't snap. :p :p *

Throw a bunch of pleonasms and other tautologies in PM at me if you must, but you'll never actually change me :D <3

http://www.chainganglowrider.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=FLT-719403 (cream in stock)
http://www.motostrano.com/Felt-Quick-Brick-Cruiser-Tire-p/719431.htm (cream in stock)

Last edited:

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Barely is correct.

The direct word from Felt is that there is no more stock until mid to late March, then the Cream Quick Bricks can be purchased direct from them or any other Felt dealer. Hopefully this information will be helpful to others looking for these tires.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
The direct word from Felt is that there is no more stock until mid to late March, then the Cream Quick Bricks can be purchased direct from them or any other Felt dealer. Hopefully this information will be helpful to others looking for these tires.
We already know this. The purpose of this thread is that so the OP can find a seller with said tires in stock.

What's left is left.

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Felt is changing up a lot of their product line for 2012. The MP, 1903, and Twin is discontinued for instance. My dealer (Phantom Bikes & Bicycle Discovery) is having issues with a lot of product availability for the time being.

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Thanks Inked, I checked with Joe over at motostrano and unfortunately he only has one in stock. Luckily, the rep. from Felt says mid to late March for supply on the Cream Quick Bricks.

I'm thinking I might go with the Electra Retrorunner or Vintage diamond.