Norm light!! ( and new bag, valve and other lights)

GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
It's been stinking hot here...I'm dripping sweat. Around 85° or so.

Anyway I finally got around to working on the Norm light. It's the bomb! I scored a FREE bike bag, got the other light set for $14 at Fred Meyer (20% off all bike stuff!!), and of course my new pet....valve.....

Attachments

MrLarkins

HS Math Teacher
Jun 17, 2008
Arkansas
i will probably end up getting two dual levers like you got (off ebay) but what kind of shifter is that?

barret

Jul 6, 2008
Boise, ID USA
...the Norm light. It's the bomb! I scored a FREE bike bag, got the other light set for $14 at Fred Meyer (20% off all bike stuff!!)...
Pablo - I'm curious about your "Norm light", and what you got at Fred Meyer. I am in need of a new light, as I LOVE to ride at night during the summer, and the round head light on your bike is probably the "Norm" light, correct? The other light (Bell) is probably the one you got at Freddy's, correct? Please elaborate more on the Norm light, and if you've already done so (in another thread), my apologies!

[My wife works for Freddy's, so I take advantage of of her employee discount on anything for my bike! :p]

barret

Jul 6, 2008
Boise, ID USA
...got the other light set for $14 at Fred Meyer (20% off all bike stuff!!)...
I was at Fred Meyer last night, and found a light for $10, so I bought it (minus my wife's 15% discount :)). It's the Bell Dawn Patrol headlight, and it's VERY bright! Took it out last night, and I had NO problems seeing at all, plus I reduced the vibration on my bike with a few tweaks, and the light was quite steady. I thought about purchasing a Norm Light, but wanted to give this a try first. Love it!