Two Black Cruisers

GoldenMotor.com

David D.

Sep 12, 2010
California
about a month ago i gave my son a schwinn cruiser and an engine kit and asked him to build a bike i could sell, whatever he wanted to do would be fine as long as we could sell it.... well the bike he built is mine now... i think its beautiful... so a couple days ago i found a bike at the swap meet ,a real beater...for $25, the next day i got a used engine on trade( free really)and a few parts left over from stuff i built and $32 for tires and bars... so with the holiday and bad weather slowing things down, i decided to build my son a bike he might like...oh yea with paint i think i have about $65 in it so far...almost finished it this morning so here are the pics of what he built and what i built... He does not know about yet :)

P.S. oh yea, all that was wrong with the used motor was the mag....add about $12
....the one on the left i built, the one with the springer he built....

Attachments

Last edited:

Dan D.

Jan 2, 2011
fresno
Thanks dad i love it. I will post new pics with the new seat post and fender tomorrow when the sun is out.brnot

Last edited:

Dan D.

Jan 2, 2011
fresno
well hear are the pics i think im going to put a fender on the front still and maybe a few other things.

edit: sorry for the delay was having problems getting pics from my phone

Attachments

Last edited:

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
about a month ago i gave my son a schwinn cruiser and an engine kit and asked him to build a bike i could sell, whatever he wanted to do would be fine as long as we could sell it.... well the bike he built is mine now... i think its beautiful... so a couple days ago i found a bike at the swap meet ,a real beater...for $25, the next day i got a used engine on trade( free really)and a few parts left over from stuff i built and $32 for tires and bars... so with the holiday and bad weather slowing things down, i decided to build my son a bike he might like...oh yea with paint i think i have about $65 in it so far...almost finished it this morning so here are the pics of what he built and what i built... He does not know about yet :)

P.S. oh yea, all that was wrong with the used motor was the mag....add about $12
....the one on the left i built, the one with the springer he built....
There's only two things I Hate about those Bikes.Those chain-Tensioners! Kip.
[email protected]