Snork

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Har, lol. That's kinda perfect HappyCS. The look of determination and the line of cars backing up behind him.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Originally Posted by biknut

"Something about a computer keyboard though seems to make some people grow a huge set nads, their chest gets covered with hair, their opinion becomes faultless and self righteous. MMA stars cower in their presence LOL."

Originally posted by Juan Berkowitz

"The men can get pretty mean too"

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Right on Skarrd...

I just passed three cruisers guarding an armored car, and the guard was hauling a bag of cash.. I just gave a 'peace' sign as they stared me down...If I only had a gun instead of a bag of chips, lol...

of course my engine was killed and I was pedaling, I didn't want to get shot, I may be crazy, but I ain't stupid,...heh heh
-------------

".... and on Chanel 3 news, An on Ontario armored car was held up by a man on a motorized bicycle. He escaped and neighbors complained about his muffler. The guards were unharmed and left with snacks. Film at 11"

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Har! "Cleaning up (insert political joke here)" 2 funny Killer.

Really like his drive system. Also front wheel drive for tooling around in Siberia if the officer has no sense of humor and this does not go well, snork. The officer's body language is not all that MB friendly. *Motor Bath*

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
That was awesome Dan, l'dmao

Meanwhile in Russia:

dnut
Officer: "Privet, citizen. May I be seeing your license and registration. And please to be keeping your hands off drain plug for now."
Bather/Driver: "I'm sorry, comrade officer. My wallet is in my other pants."
Officer: "And I see your license plate must be on your other vehicle too."
Bather/Driver: "I can explain..."
Officer: "Let me guess, You've redefined the 'Car Wash'?"
Bather/Driver: "Well, no, I..."
Officer: "You were curious to see our new detention facility and wanted to be guaranteed a free tour?"
Bather/Driver: "That's not really..."
Officer: "Come now, citizen. What other possible reason could a man have for driving a nice, hot bath down the street?"
Bather/Driver: "I wanted to make a clean getaway."

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
In Soviet Russia, Bath takes you!

Officer: "Privet, citizen. May I be seeing your license and registration. And please to be keeping your hands off drain plug for now."
Bather/Driver: "I'm sorry, comrade officer. My wallet is in my other pants."
Officer: "And I see your license plate must be on your other vehicle too."
Bather/Driver: "I can explain..."
Officer: "Let me guess, You've redefined the 'Car Wash'?"
Bather/Driver: "Well, no, I..."
Officer: "You were curious to see our new detention facility and wanted to be guaranteed a free tour?"
Bather/Driver: "That's not really..."
Officer: "Come now, citizen. What other possible reason could a man have for driving a nice, hot bath down the street?"
Bather/Driver: "I wanted to make a clean getaway."

KilroyCD

Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster County, PA
Hey guys, I have a question for you all. I can never seem to find the right answer. A friend asked me this a long time ago.

Question: If you're paddling uphill in a canoe and three wheels fall off, how many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house because cats don't eat ice cream?

Answer:
A
True
All of the above

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Hey guys, I have a question for you all. I can never seem to find the right answer. A friend asked me this a long time ago.

Question: If you're paddling uphill in a canoe and three wheels fall off, how many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house because cats don't eat ice cream?

Answer:
A
True
All of the above
Careful, that LSD can fry your brain, ya know.

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine

Answer:
A
True
All of the above
Actchually da reel ansa iss cawl 911 faw a bwack an wyte taczy sew yu can getz mo bear!!! Kip.
[email protected]