Sale on till the end of the month.

GoldenMotor.com

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
Hey guys just letting you all know, we have a sale on untill the end of the month on silver and black 2 stroke engines. Also remember our prices are in Canadian dollars, so lower to you guys from the US.
Check it out
Check out the sale!

Thanks I love the fourm!

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
We have extended the sale right through untill Christmas. We sold so many engines so far we think we have found the right price. Remember our prices are in Canadain dollars, so save on the exchange. We ship to all US states including Califorina.
thanks for looking. Also when you order if you put in the notes, you are from the fourm, I will throw in a oversized frame adapter, clutch puller, extra master link, and an inline fuel filter FREE!
Click here to check out our sale

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
We lowered our Prices on the Chevy Orange/Red, Hyper silver, Sunshine Yellow and Ocean Blue kits aswell. Check it out all parts orders over $50 gets free shipping.

XFired

Dec 29, 2009
Waterloo Ontario
From my experience with Motorboys, they take Visa, at least for store Purchases.. Get ahold of Rob and see where he stands on this.....Pete

drn2

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
Just so everyone knows the sale will still be on for 2 more weeks. We had such great success with it we wanted to reward everyone for thier support.
Rob

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
I just posted a thread for a couple of 49cc 2 stroke kits, brand new I would like to get rid of, They are branded with our logo. Also anyone needing any used engine parts I currently have about 3 complete used engines, sitting around, also have around 10 incomplete engines kicking around aswell. any parts you may need just PM me or leave a question on this thread.
Thanks Rob