My unfinished Model 09

GoldenMotor.com

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi, and yes cruiser, when I ride they are already staring do to the thumping of that OHV Whizzer running thru a straight pipe with an empty muffler! I am very pleased with it, especially seeing that I have wanted an Antique Motorcycle for a long time, knowing I have very little chance of ever owning a rideable one, I've created an image of one.

I've built somewhere between 30 and 50 motorbicycles, but the sixth one I built was actually the first one in this series of which the Model 10's are now for sale.

Dan, nope those are Kenda's readily available, I stocked up as I don't think they last very long, and my bike will!

Mike

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi guys, thanks, it's been a long strange trip finally getting one of my bikes into powder.

Red, I'm poor with HTML and am currently learning, and slowly updating my site, it was built for me by a freind who is now busy doing other things, I would be pleased to call you, or anyone to discuss the Model 10, and I have unlimited US and Canada dialing. I do also have a wonderful excell spreadsheet showing parts and costs, made for me by a customer.

On another note, the guy that built the OHV setup told me today, that he's figured out hoe to lower the tone of the exhaust, and squeeze some more ponies out of that setup, by doing some internal porting, and raising the valve guides up out of the valve pockets, also making the oiling a little less manual...........HHMMMMM more power.......

I need to get my model 10 built so you-all can see it, It too is going to be a very nice bike, tho I am aware that the Light Gray, with red tires and red trim will not be as showy as the Red 09 Racer, It will indeed be a hopped-up Flathead and still very fun to ride. And yes, I really do ride my bikes, tho not as much as I wish I did.

Hardknock, if you are the guy from Kikker, I have spoken to you on the phone, tho you might not remember, and you'd have nothing to fear displaying your bike here, even tho it has no pedals. I would be wanting to carry those kits if they were easily licensed in CA. IF you are not he, then look at indexa.html and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Thanks again,

Mike