what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

GoldenMotor.com

Krealitygroup

Mar 16, 2013
Earth
Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Thank you.

After I took her to dinner we got back to the house and she says go work on your bike :) This of course is the woman that puts up with my two bands and various other hobbies! I think I'll keep her.

I really like this forum and you all have been very kind to me and my questions.
Dude. What do you play.. I'd like to hear some of your music

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK

Just finished trueing the front wheel and adjusting the carb --- then took a short couple mile test ride. This thing is get'n better everyday!!

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming

Dude. What do you play.. I'd like to hear some of your music
Guitar, vocals.

Played a lot of lead stuff back in the pointy guitar days lol. My current bands play Rock styled music but people always compliment us with "man I haven't heard good old school punk in years" so I guess its somewhere between rock and that old school punk sound. My other band is a cross between rockabilly and just rock.

With all this electric talk I have to say my favorite instrument is my Martin acoustic, its how I learned to play guitar and still my favorite. I told myself years ago that when I turned 50 I would put my rock days behind me and go acoustic but folks think Im still 30 (its all that good living I did in my younger days lol) so I keep at it.

Ill try and post a youtube vid although Im concerned that there might be a cuss word here or there in any of our videos lol. (generally I don't curse)

Dan.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif

I ported , sanded, polished, painted and installed the intake manifold tube that Xseler sent to me along with mounting the Dax RT (Dellorto Clone) high performance carb and fit a small Custom Made expansion Chamber to the engine

Attachments

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.

Well I finished up the one side of my upper motor mount. Still need to put some body filler on it and smooth it all out.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas

I ported , sanded, polished, painted and installed the intake manifold tube that Xseler sent to me along with mounting the Dax RT (Dellorto Clone) high performance carb and fit a small Custom Made expansion Chamber to the engine
You have done an excellent job on that engine, very clean nice looking set up, I really like the exhaust you made up also, does it have a baffle or is it just a straight through design?

Map

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif

No Baffle on the exhaust pipe for the Black Jack, there will be a stand by exhaust similar to the Redskin ( Blood Thursty) if we don't get the anticipated performance we desire.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.

Well today I won a auction on Ebay for custom running and brake light tail light 12 volt. It's 28LEDs 23 for running &brake lights, 5 for my Walmart bicycle license plate .
(DAN'S 49cc) It's kept them off me for 2 years now .laff Then I did something I've never done until now. I order a 12 volt battery & charger from HONG KONG . Another great deal!

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.

Installed my new mirrors from CustomMotoredBicycles.com WOW I've got eyes in the back of my head now. .shft.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.

Checked and topped up the tires on the beast and went out for a while. The smooth front wheel is a little different to ride on, but once I'm used to it it should be fine.

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming

Checked all the bolts again today, retorqued the head, greased all the bearings, and ran a compression check.

After 38 miles it shows 30 lbs of compression. Good bad indifferent? I do not know. My buddies arrow 4.5 hp shows 132.5 lbs.

Dan.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK

Sumptin must be wrong, Scooby.......I didn't even think they'd run at all with 30lbs. Maybe the tester was leaking.

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas

I think they'd run with more around 60-80psi. Which is effectively half power. I'm with xseler, leaky tester.

Krealitygroup

Mar 16, 2013
Earth

Guitar, vocals.

Played a lot of lead stuff back in the pointy guitar days lol. My current bands play Rock styled music but people always compliment us with "man I haven't heard good old school punk in years" so I guess its somewhere between rock and that old school punk sound. My other band is a cross between rockabilly and just rock.

With all this electric talk I have to say my favorite instrument is my Martin acoustic, its how I learned to play guitar and still my favorite. I told myself years ago that when I turned 50 I would put my rock days behind me and go acoustic but folks think Im still 30 (its all that good living I did in my younger days lol) so I keep at it.

Ill try and post a youtube vid although Im concerned that there might be a cuss word here or there in any of our videos lol. (generally I don't curse)

Dan.
Dude. No worries. No judgement. I play keys and do a bit of production..trk

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming

Dude, it should have more like 110-120 psi...
Sumptin must be wrong, Scooby.......I didn't even think they'd run at all with 30lbs. Maybe the tester was leaking.
I think they'd run with more around 60-80psi. Which is effectively half power. I'm with xseler, leaky tester.
Omg. Sorry fella's was typing on my phone. I had 130 lbs. My bad lol!
Dan.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.

Installed my Iridium 10 since the weather here been hovering around 100-103 degrees. Then went out on usual 10 miles scenic ride . She didn't come above 345degrees.

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas

Omg. Sorry fella's was typing on my phone. I had 130 lbs. My bad lol!
Dan.
You're good then.
The Arrow engines have high comp heads and pistons.
Installed my Iridium 10 since the weather here been hovering around 100-103 degrees. Then went out on usual 10 miles scenic ride . She didn't come above 345degrees.
10?!
JEEZ. I run a 7.