hi from toledo

GoldenMotor.com

kacz2664

May 4, 2012
Ohio
hi, been checking out the boards here for a few days. lots of good stuff. put together my first motorized bike.its a old fila mountain bike i got at a yard sale for 20 bucks. started out a shtf bike..., then i wanted a motor on it so i put a stinger kit on it. been riding it for about a week now. really like it.my chain kept popping off at first. then i noticed i didnt tighten up the back wheel very well and it was canted a little. corrected it ,tightened it and its been good to go since then.then i just had to paint it in camo.lol anyways just want to say hi from toledo
kaz

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
hey kacz, welcome aboard,im also from toledo area,springfild/holland. im on my 4th build, a 66cc pirate motor on a schwinn drifter.im alsio helping my house mate build his first,a 64 schwinn racer,maybe ill see ya round. peace,,brnot

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome and we're glad you've come in from the cold and joined the best motorized bicycle forum available.
Post some pictures when you can. We all like to see what our fellow bikers are riding.
Have fun and ride safe.
Tom

kacz2664

May 4, 2012
Ohio
thanks for the warm welcome.to the fellas from my area,you wont miss it if you see it.lol. i posted a thread in the mountain bike forum.has a couple of pictures.thanks.kaz