Hello from socal

GoldenMotor.com

fx-2

Oct 7, 2011
Tucson Arizona
Hello to one and all . I started this project last November . Well everything has went wrong the first time . Ordered worksman wheels in november got the right one in january ,sprocket adapter would not fit wrong lacing . The motor had broken cylinder at the base near the transfer port new out of the box . Ordered CDI and pipe was sent to wrong state . And last but not I order a Sportsman gas tank , guest what it would not fit the Worksman frame . Well this the project from **** . I must say all the people I've ordered from have worked with me to make thinks right. So the bike is a worksman INB with Monark forks , new set worksman wheels with front drum brake , Pirate sprocket adapter 44 tooth sprocket . The motor is a Jet the ports are cleaned up piston is reworked it has a Pirate manifold with a Dellorto 16-16 carb all the bearing replaced an a Jaguar CDI box . The last thing was the fuel tank I had to cut the lower tube out and replace it to fit the tank in the frame . A few Pic

Attachments

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
Dan I can't wait to see you riding that thing,an after all the adventures we've had sofar it just means there is more to come

fx-2

Oct 7, 2011
Tucson Arizona
Dan I can't wait to see you riding that thing,an after all the adventures we've had sofar it just means there is more to come
Bob I thank you for all your help an in site in this project . It been great fun . Getting ready for wind in the face and bugs in the teeth . lol Thank once more . Dan

Attachments